Internationally renowned natural health physician and Mercola.com founder Dr. Joseph Mercola responds to this issue “Can one bowl of rice a day be the difference between a good and a great diet?”
Internationally renowned natural health physician and Mercola.com founder Dr. Joseph Mercola discusses the value and importance of salt.
This broadcast draws a comparison between table salt and quality Himalayan sea salt. Many people believe there is no difference yet a long study by a German physician and a physicist demonstrated many significant health benefits for numerous illness when consuming the sea salt.
- 4 False Assumptions of 20th Century Medicine
- Caffeine’s Effect on the Body
- Artificial Sweetener’s Effect on the Body
- Modern Voodoo Medicine
- Water’s Life-Giving Functions in the Body
- The Brain’s Water Requirements
- Cell Physiology and the Two Oceans of Water
- Histamine: A Neurotransmitter in Charge of Water Regulation
- Dehydration Produces Pain and Disease
- Salt is Vital
- Dehydration and Stress
- 4 Major Consequences of Dehydration
- Drought Management and the Origin of Disease
- Joints Require Water and Salt
- Prostate Cancer
The Body’s Water and Salt Requirements
- 3 Natural Steps to Health
And plus much more!
He’s famous books are Your Body’s Many Cries for Water, & You’re Not Sick, You’re Thirsty!
WHERE DID MODERN MEDICINE GO WRONG?
by F. Batmanghelidj
“The greatest tragedy in medical history in my opinion is the assumption that dry mouth is the only sign of the body’s water needs. Based on this mistaken assumption, modern medicine has made three other confounding mistakes that have cost society dearly. Let us look at these four mistaken assumptions…”
Ever wonder about the benefits of Epsom salt baths? There’s many beneficial properties that can soothe the body, mind and soul. This includes relaxing the nervous system, curing skin problems, soothing back pain and aching limbs, easing muscle strain, healing cuts, treating cold and congestion, and drawing toxins from the body.