Refined food fuels an obesity epidemic, the world over but especially in the Western world.
We need to change the way we eat to lose weight and become healthier… way healthier. With vibrant energy, especially when you wake up, in the morning.
Why has Nutrition been so complicated? This video tells the story about why 3 meals a day is unnecessary and how eating ONE meal a day can make being healthy much simpler.
( Bitcoin Donations: 1G8K61AS6bytBUcqNzzag7xuo6XJ6SCU7J )
Carbs have been demonized for years as the culprit behind fat gain (and specifically, belly fat gain). But there are certain categories of carbs – for lack of a better term we call them “good” carbs – that actually help your body get or stay lean.
Single Mothers are talked about in glowing terms for their hard-work, determination and fortitude – but what is the truth about single moms?
Motherhood has evolved quite a bit over the last fifty years: more women are having their children later in life – or in less traditional ways: before and outside marriage. Single motherhood has become so incredibly common that it is projected that soon – half of all children will live with a single mom at some point before the age of eighteen.
Est low in sugar, low in rancid fats and low in foods that promote inflammation.
- White bread and even whole wheat because it promotes inflammation so get rid of gluten and dairy and that’ll make a huge difference.
- Remove the sugar, including cupcakes and such.
Then, go for…
- Lots of leafy green to regulate blood sugar levels and slow the digestion process.
- Clean proteins like eggs, lentils, chickpeas and such which reduce inflammation.
- Fit fats like coconut oil, grass-fed butter, avocado oil, walnuts, almonds.
- Fish oil, algae oil and flaxseed oil as well as hempseed oil which are good for salad dressings.
- Starchy carbs and fruits. Limit the glycemic load. Carrots, beets and such should be the size of a palm. And the fruit should be non-sweet, like berries, apples and pears. Stay away from the tropical fruits.
Reduce sugar intake to reduce inflammation which then makes it possible to reverse diabetes. Add exercise to help reverse diabetes.