Est low in sugar, low in rancid fats and low in foods that promote inflammation.
- White bread and even whole wheat because it promotes inflammation so get rid of gluten and dairy and that’ll make a huge difference.
- Remove the sugar, including cupcakes and such.
Then, go for…
- Lots of leafy green to regulate blood sugar levels and slow the digestion process.
- Clean proteins like eggs, lentils, chickpeas and such which reduce inflammation.
- Fit fats like coconut oil, grass-fed butter, avocado oil, walnuts, almonds.
- Fish oil, algae oil and flaxseed oil as well as hempseed oil which are good for salad dressings.
- Starchy carbs and fruits. Limit the glycemic load. Carrots, beets and such should be the size of a palm. And the fruit should be non-sweet, like berries, apples and pears. Stay away from the tropical fruits.
Reduce sugar intake to reduce inflammation which then makes it possible to reverse diabetes. Add exercise to help reverse diabetes.
Yuri Elkaim recommends:
Certain fruits are better than others.
Diabetes should focus on non-sweet fruit because they won’t spike the blood sugar.
The tropical fruits are the ones you should steer away if you have diabetes.
Blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and even cherries are loaded with antioxydants help, a lot. They also have a very low glycemic index. Add cinnamon to even lower the blood sugar response. Goes great with apples and pears, also. Their skin contains soluble fiber which slow the release of sugar into the blood.
- Sugar. Excessive blood sugar over a period of time is bad for you, especially dangerous for peripheral neuropathy. And yes, maples syrup too is bad but the natural sweetener xylitol is really good for you.
- Wheat based products, breads, cereals and pasta. They spike the blood sugar and gluten spikes the inflammation, in the body. Go for quinoa and brown rice pasta. Alternatives like bean flour breads are better than normal bread.
- Caffeine should be removed because it stimulates our adrenal glands (adrenaline and cortisol) which raise blood sugar even more. Drink a green smoothie, instead.
- Stay away from vegetable oils which are high in Omega 6 fatty acids which are inflammatory. Stay away from canola oil, soybean oil and corn oil which are the 3 most common oils which are used in preparations. Consume healthy oils like olive oil, algae oil, avocado oil, fish oil, flaxseed oil, hempseed oil, coconut oil or butter which are all healthy fats.
- Remove fruit juices and pop from your diet, entirely. They have glucose and fructose (which can’t be used by the body and must be transformed by the liver which has to work really hard). Drink water, instead. Or take sparkling water with apple cider vinegar and a quarter of a lemon which helps digestion, as a tonic.
Conquer your type 2 diabetes by making these changes, now.
Discover the top 5 worst foods for diabetics and what you should be eating instead. Click on the link below for a FREE report and discover the shocking secrets about diabetes that doctors won’t tell you.
Here are the 3 foods:
- Apple cider vinegar which reduces the glycemic load of food. It blunts the blood sugar response. Acetic acid does the magic. Add it to your salad dressing and take it throughout the day.
- Cinnamon, a beautiful spice which reduces the blood sugar response to food and it increases the insulin sensitivity. Cinnamon therefore combats insulin resistance.
- Raw potato starch which is a super starch or resistant starch which is fuel for your gut bacteria. It decreases blood sugar response and increases insulin response.
Get active and clean up your diet.
It’s your responsibility to make the changes and be in control of your life.
Discover 3 foods that can help you reverse type 2 diabetes naturally. Click on the link below for a FREE report and discover the shocking secrets about type 2 diabetes that doctors won’t tell you. https://yurielkaim.com/diabetes-debacle8