- Sugar. Excessive blood sugar over a period of time is bad for you, especially dangerous for peripheral neuropathy. And yes, maples syrup too is bad but the natural sweetener xylitol is really good for you.
- Wheat based products, breads, cereals and pasta. They spike the blood sugar and gluten spikes the inflammation, in the body. Go for quinoa and brown rice pasta. Alternatives like bean flour breads are better than normal bread.
- Caffeine should be removed because it stimulates our adrenal glands (adrenaline and cortisol) which raise blood sugar even more. Drink a green smoothie, instead.
- Stay away from vegetable oils which are high in Omega 6 fatty acids which are inflammatory. Stay away from canola oil, soybean oil and corn oil which are the 3 most common oils which are used in preparations. Consume healthy oils like olive oil, algae oil, avocado oil, fish oil, flaxseed oil, hempseed oil, coconut oil or butter which are all healthy fats.
- Remove fruit juices and pop from your diet, entirely. They have glucose and fructose (which can’t be used by the body and must be transformed by the liver which has to work really hard). Drink water, instead. Or take sparkling water with apple cider vinegar and a quarter of a lemon which helps digestion, as a tonic.
Conquer your type 2 diabetes by making these changes, now.
Discover the top 5 worst foods for diabetics and what you should be eating instead. Click on the link below for a FREE report and discover the shocking secrets about diabetes that doctors won’t tell you.
FIND ME ONLINE HERE: